Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am so thankful today for my family. I spent almost the entire day with my parents, grandparents, sister, brother in law, their 3 kids (LOVE), my step-brother. It was absolutely wonderful. We had way less people than usual for holidays. But it was perfect. The twins (M&M) are absolutely the best. They laugh and giggle and cuddle! I love them. And their big brother Jimmy is awesome, 25 months old, and he's just started putting all of his words together for basic sentences. The longest sentence I heard him use was: "Mema...trains, stairs, mema, up" He was telling his Mema (my mom) to go downstairs get his trains and bring them back up for him!

I'm also thankful for the newfound ability to put babies to sleep. I rocked my niece to sleep twice today for naps! The last time I rocked her to sleep, I felt an even stronger desire to be a mother. I was almost crying as I felt so close to our Blessed Mother in that moment. Simply rocking this little life to a sweet sleep, she fit perfectly in my arms.

I am thankful for all of the blessings that God has given me in this life. Like I mentioned earlier this week, the blessings are too numerous to count, and I'm beyond grateful for them all. I pray you all are blessed infinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment