Monday, October 25, 2010

New Blog Post Schedule

I have been getting into reading lots of new blogs recently (over the last week) and I've found that it might help to get into this blog scene like I want to, if I organized my  blog a little bit better.

My goal will be to post certain things on certain days of the week.

Sunday: Reflection

Monday: Work Week Related Post

Wednesday: School Update Post (will change after December of course!) :-)

Friday: 7 Quick Things (? Not sure...but it seems this is a blog trend that is fun!)

Work Week Post to follow!!

2 comments:

  1. 7 Quick Takes Friday hosted here: http://www.conversiondiary.com/2010/10/7-quick-takes-friday-vol-102.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea that's where I saw it...so do people jsut post their own 7 quick takes and then add their link to hers? I wanna join in, it seems pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete