Monday, December 27, 2010

Life is Funny!

Merry (Late) Christmas! Although I guess I'm not all that late since it is still the Christmas season in the Catholic Church.

I am totally pumped about this: The Saints Name Generator made my Jen over at Conversion Diary Blog!

I used it for the first time today and got St. Jan Sarkander (info here!) and I thought, "who the heck is this?" and almost clicked on "Find a New Saint" but instead clicked on "learn more"....

...one of his titles on the info. page is "Martyr of the Confessional"

If you know me, this is how life is funny. If you do not, then understand...I have a great struggle getting to confession. It's ridiculous actually.

So, I will learn this year, 2011 about this Saint and make him my new best friend (best intercessor) and prayer partner (if you will). I encourage you do check out the Name Generator and do the same! I have never heard of choosing a patron saint of the year, but I plan to make this tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment