Thursday, February 4, 2010

quick note

Tonight, for the first time ever in live, I found myself having a conversation with someone in which my strong faith was brought up in a positive light. I shared about how God is my strength/foundation, and in having that, it really eliminates fears of the future and it's easier to step out.

In the past, anytime I tried sharing about my faith to someone, especially someone older, I always feel like a small child trying to proove herself.

Tonight, I felt strong and confident. I think this growth, this confidence, is from what I learned previously in my last blog about laying down my life.

If we lay down our lives for others, truly for God, then He will use us in any way, by any means. I guess this is his way of developing my missionary skills.

Right here, where I am.

Stationary.
Mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment