Monday, January 3, 2011

Blog? Oh yea!

Hi there!

What a whirlwind. So much has happened in the past 2 weeks that I feel like I am a different person. Is that even possible? I barely even noticed until just now.

New things are happening...including me getting used to not going to school 3 nights a week. I have seen so many people...some of them more than one time in one week. I realized that school really did own my life this past semester and I am enjoying getting it (my life) back.

Both of my classes this spring are online so I can continue to get used to this free time.

Plus going to confession the week before Christmas was a huge blessing also. The holidays were smaller than usual and work was different during our "break"...and today going back to the regular working schedule was an entirely different world because so much is changing there too.

With all of this change, for the first time ever, I really feel like it is a new year. A time for a fresh start where anything can happen.

"So whoever is in Christ is a new creation:
the old things have passed away;
behold, new things have come."
~ 2 Corinthians 5:17~

I don't think I have ever felt so connected to this Bible verse...well not since making my Emmaus in 2000. I know and am finally ready to move onto more of what God is calling me to this year with a renewed spirit and conviction. I can't wait to see what each day brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment