Thursday, October 28, 2010

7 Quick Takes

Here goes nothing:
-1-
I started my midterm for Humanities last night...finished it today and submitted. I barely did a work cited page. Hopefully I will get an A

-2-
My resume was not forwarded to the hiring supervisors for the job I wanted...the people in the department were made aware, they are going to try to re-write adn repost the job because they actually want me in the position. Gras a Dye! (Thanks be to God in Creole)

-3-
Tonight, I'm continuing and finishing up the tradition with my friend Phil, of seeing the Saw horror films in the movie theatre as soon as it comes out. We're going to the midnight showing....after I've worked 8-4:30, finished a mid term and sat through 2 classes from 5:30-10pm. I am CRAZY! But I don't have work tomorrow...

-4-
I don't have to work tomorrow. I plan to sleep then hopefully head down earlier than 5/6pm to PA to see my sister and the kids AGAIN! This will be the 3rd weekend in a row and I can't be happier!

-5-
My newest Religion class= AWFUL...religion classes at liberal arts colleges are just awful for conservative Catholics/Christians. I'm praying to the Holy Spirit for guidance on what place I need to take in this atmosphere.

-6-
I've been feeling kinda sick for the past week...started with some swollen tonsils, they were irritated...led to a stuffy nose...some sinus issues....and get this: worse at home...feel better at WORK....seriously? That is kinda messed up!

-7-
My  lovely Humanities professor is showing us a movie about Malcolm X and then we'll be dismissed. Bless his heart because I rushed here to do the midterm and didn't grab dinner...now I'll have a break to grab dinner before the 8pm class. And our assignment for next week is simpler than they have been. Bless his soul!

1 comment:

  1. Yay about the job! And yay about seeing the babies!

    And this is Andrea, but it won't let me post with my LJ id

    ReplyDelete